Answered

YOUR SUPPLY CHAIN ISSUES ARE SERIOUSLY SCREWING WITH YOUR MARKET

• 8 April 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge +2

hey sonos - when r u going to get your supply chain filled? ... making your customers wait two months is an opportunity for them to leave u behind.. given the number of substitutes available these days. Also, u are killing your custom installer market..  our distributors have no status on product shipments.. nadda

I have 12 items all on  back order  now..

ordering a SONOS AMP thru your own store shows a shiopment date the end of MAY- really?

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 8 April 2021, 01:22

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

It’s hard for many companies right now, due to chip shortages due to the issues factories in Asia, shipping issues, and other things around the pandemic. I’m fairly sure none of these companies are ecstatic about the supply chain issues. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

It’s hard for many companies right now, due to chip shortages due to the issues factories in Asia, shipping issues, and other things around the pandemic. I’m fairly sure none of these companies are ecstatic about the supply chain issues. 

I work on the Xbox team. Even one of the largest companies in the world has supply chain issues, and I am pretty sure my management are not ecstatic about it.

Badge +2

i’m probably monday morning quaterbacking-

maybe a good motivation to bring chip manufacturing back to USA. 

we use to know how to do this...🙃

I work on the Xbox team. Even one of the largest companies in the world has supply chain issues, and I am pretty sure my management are not ecstatic about it.

I’ve been trying to get a Series X since before release...I live the pain. ;)