Answered

"Your daily mix" Spotify feature

• 2 March 2019
  • 2 replies

Badge
Hi,
On Spotify, there is these great 5 or 6 automatically made playlists called "your daily mix" . I like to listen to them but unfortunately I can't find them on my Sonos app (mobile or desktop). Do you know if it is possible to reach them through the Sonos app, please ? I know there is the "Spotify connect" way through the Spotify app but I'd rather using the Sonos App.
Many thanks
icon

Best answer by controlav 2 March 2019, 17:41

Looks like Spotify have chosen to not expose those items via the Sonos API. You could try asking them, but their record on caring about Sonos users isn't the greatest (eg the sorting problem).
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21
Looks like Spotify have chosen to not expose those items via the Sonos API. You could try asking them, but their record on caring about Sonos users isn't the greatest (eg the sorting problem).
Badge
Thanks for your reply controlav. Yes I agree, for what I have seen so far with Spotify, asking them to improve their user experience through Sonos is a waste of time...