Where is my refund

My speakers where confirmed as received back to Sonos on 16th January 2019. In this confirmation email it stated that my refund would be issued back to the original payment method within 10-15 working days. Its now been 18 working days and after me chasing and chasing, I received an email from Dylan asking for my bank details!! So 1, my refund hasn't even been processed and 2, why wont they refund my creditcard which I used to purchase the speakers.

Terrible customer service! SONOS GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY!!

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +20
jessica83509 wrote:

My speakers where confirmed as received back to Sonos on 16th January 2019. In this confirmation email it stated that my refund would be issued back to the original payment method within 10-15 working days. Its now been 18 working days and after me chasing and chasing, I received an email from Dylan asking for my bank details!! So 1, my refund hasn't even been processed and 2, why wont they refund my creditcard which I used to purchase the speakers.

Terrible customer service! SONOS GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY!!

Hi there,

I've reviewed your case and it looks like our returns department needs some more information in order to proceed, which they've asked for in an email to you. I've brought your case up to the attention of our management team and they should be in contact with you soon.
Relax, if you clearly never worked in a support department of any kind. These things happen, everyone makes a mistake sometimes.

• :D
    • :?
    • :cool:
    • :S
    • :(
    • :@
    • :$
    • :8
    • :)
    • :P
    • ;)

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings