Answered

when will me sonos roam arrive

• 11 April 2021
  • 6 replies

when will my roam arrive

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 11 April 2021, 17:08

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Roam is available starting April 20 for $169, €179, £159, NOK1799, SEK1999, DKK1349. You can pre-order today on sonos.com.

You’ll get a shipping email from Sonos. The community here wouldn’t have access to those dates or plans that Sonos has. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

This should start shipping soon (either today or tomorrow), or they will not arrive by the 20th  (still showing as backordered for me).

There has to be a firmware update as well, I suppose that the Roam can’t operate with the current v13.0.

Although there is the remote possibility that Sonos included the product definitions in the last update….but I suspect Smilja is correct, and we should expect a new controller update soon. 

There was a product (maybe the Arc?) in the last year or two in which the product arrived for a very few people before the controller update did. They had to wait a day or so before they could add the device. I suspect that was due to a few shippers not honoring a ‘do not deliver before’ request. 

There was a product (maybe the Arc?) in the last year or two in which the product arrived for a very few people before the controller update did. They had to wait a day or so before they could add the device. I suspect that was due to a few shippers not honoring a ‘do not deliver before’ request.

If I remember correctly, it’s been Playbase & Beam & ONE 1st gen.