Answered

What happened to the web diagnostics?

Badge +3
Was doing some non-Sonos related troubleshooting on my network, and noticed that the pages normally found at player-ip:1400/support/review no longer seem to load. After I finished maintenance on my network, rebooted the network and Sonos gear, but nothing changed, the diagnostics/review pages still don't load. The 9.3 update installed a few days ago. Could this be related?
icon

Best answer by Sjoop1985 1 December 2018, 14:07

UPDATE: As is often the case, Sonos is not at fault, but my network was misbehaving. Apparently my router had decided to start handing out IPs in a different subnet, which caused my bookmark to the Sonos page to stop working. This also explained the non-Sonos related network issues I was actually analyzing.

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16
Nope, that page is still there in 9.3. The 'reboot' page is gone, however.
Badge +3
UPDATE: As is often the case, Sonos is not at fault, but my network was misbehaving. Apparently my router had decided to start handing out IPs in a different subnet, which caused my bookmark to the Sonos page to stop working. This also explained the non-Sonos related network issues I was actually analyzing.

• :D
    • :?
    • :cool:
    • :S
    • :(
    • :@
    • :$
    • :8
    • :)
    • :P
    • ;)

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings