Answered

Upgrade program in the UK

• 16 January 2021
  • 2 replies

I live in the UK and have logged onto my Sonos account and identified two old Sonos products that I’d like to upgrade. I’ve added the two new products to my basket but when I go through to the payment page the pricing is in dollars, not GB Pounds (which may well be OK with the discount, but depends on how advantageous the pricing is in GBP vs. USD). Apart from that I want to check that I’m going to receive UK products shipped from the UK designed for 240 volts and not US products shipped from the States designed for 110AC current.

Anyone know if I can do the upgrade from the UK (and in GBP)?

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 16 January 2021, 18:57

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

I think that you just need to be sure that you’re on the British store. Check by going to the bottom of the page and there should be an option under the huge word/link Innovation that would allow you to switch back to the UK site. And no, it wouldn’t surprise me if some web link you clicked on is malformed and sent you to the wrong ‘store’. 

OTOH, the only difference between the two boxes is the power cable included, the speaker itself is universal. Although it would be unfortunate if you got product with the US plug on it. ;)

Solved it! Even though my address was set to UK in my profile, I had to scroll waaaay down the bottom of my profile page and there bottom left was a US flag. I clicked on that and swiched the country to UK and then when I went back into shopping for my products the pricing was now in GBP. Thanks!