Upgrade process

• 17 January 2021
  • 5 replies

I have tried to return my Sonos bridge which I upgraded but carrier brought it back

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @Topcat1958.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for bringing this to our attention. Allow me to share some information to help out.

Let me share with you the guide about Upgrade Program. Sonos no longer requires our customers to return the products enrolled on the upgrade program. Based on the link provided, You can continue using your old products after upgrading. If you’d like to recycle your old products, our recycling article outlines options for responsibly recycling your Sonos products.

I hope this helps.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. I’ll be more than happy to help you out.

Thanks,

Thank you for your reply. 

I had a pre paid return label. I sent it back but the courier returned it to me marked no invoice. 
I’d like to get another label to return it again this time with the invoice

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @Topcat1958.

Thanks for the update and immediate response.

If you can send me a private message with the email address of the Sonos account linked to the transaction. I’ll be more than happy to request one for you.

Please let me know once you’re done. 

Thanks,

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @Topcat1958.

Just an update after reaching out to one of our support team, they have the same recommendation as what is provided above.

Hi @Topcat1958.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for bringing this to our attention. Allow me to share some information to help out.

Let me share with you the guide about Upgrade Program. Sonos no longer requires our customers to return the products enrolled on the upgrade program. Based on the link provided, You can continue using your old products after upgrading. If you’d like to recycle your old products, our recycling article outlines options for responsibly recycling your Sonos products.

I hope this helps.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. I’ll be more than happy to help you out.

Thanks,

You may also contact our support team here if you would like to request for another return label to be send via email. return labels are being provided through the support team through the link provided.

Thanks,

Thanks no more questions