Answered

Unread threads no longer in bold?

Unread threads are no longer showing in bold. All threads show the same unbold header on the search page whether they are read or not. Happened in the past week or two. Is there a setting that changed and I missed the memo?
icon

Best answer by Ditte 23 August 2017, 12:35

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

12 replies

Still working for me. I use both Safari and Firefox. Mac, PC, iOS.
Userlevel 7
Badge +15
Same here, been like that a week or so. No bold or clue of how many new posts.
Userlevel 7
Badge +21
Me too, on all browsers the bold has gone 😞
Bump. Sonos... you looking into this?
Userlevel 5
Hi BCM,

Thank you for the bump in the other topic This one had indeed flown under the radar. Sorry about that! :)
I've notified InSided about the bold/not-bold issue you and others in the topic are seeing. We'll let you know as soon as we hear anything. :)

Best,
Ditte
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
What I miss more than the bold is the new posts link on the topics you get if you open since last visit. Makes it frustrating to find the ones you haven't seen yet.
Userlevel 5
Hi again all,

Just to confirm: In your user profile settings, which you can find here: https://en.community.sonos.com/settings/general , do you have "Display number of new comments" turned on? That will also allow you, Stanley_4, to jump straight to new posts in a topic. :)
Please let me know if this doesn't solve it, and I'll make sure to get back to InSided. :)

Best,
Ditte
That fixed it, Ditte! Thank you so much for that! I've never gone into that area so something must have changed with the software.
Userlevel 5
My pleasure, BCM!
Will you or shall I mark the best answer? :D

Best,
Ditte
Done! Thanks again!
Userlevel 5
Thanks, BCM, I'll move the topic into the "New community feedback" board :)

Best,
Ditte
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Mine was unmarked too, don't recall ever being in there since I set up the account. Thanks.