Unable to add Music Services. Authorize Button does not work.

The same scenario happens with all three of the Music Services that I've attempted to add (Amazon Music & Audible & Sound Cloud.

I go to "Add Music Services", then select a service. I then click the button that says "Add to Sonos". I then click the button that says "I already have an account". And then on the next screen there is the "Authorize" button. You click this button and nothing happens for approx. 5 minutes and then a screen appears that says to check my internet connection and come here.

I've noticed that there are plenty of other people that have posted this question and one solution is to update the sonos controller on a Windows 10 platform. I don't have one of those and I never saw any other solutions so please help

2 replies

There's a few recommendations I have for you. First would be a simple reboot of your router. There may be an issue there that can be cleaned up by a refresh.

Second, I'd double check your Sonos account, to make sure it's set up properly with your location.

Finally, I'd suggest that you submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of replicating this issue, and contact Sonos to discuss it. There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.
Badge
Alexa sonos speaker not playing on the music request (spotify or amazon music ); continuos asking & repeating for alexa skill?????????? , before the new update ¨airdrop¨ was not a problem i think, I´m starting to hate it.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings