Answered

Pro-Ject T1 Phono SB Turntable with SYMFONISK speakers

• 11 October 2020
  • 2 replies

I Have symfonisk wifi speakers i can connect the to turntable project T1Phono SB?

icon

Best answer by lohr500 12 October 2020, 11:11

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @LelaIT.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us. I understand that you wanted to connect your Pro-ject T1 turntable to your Symfonisk speakers/Sonos System. I regret to inform you that the Symfonisk Wifi Speakers do not have a Line-in feature that the turntable need for us to integrate the turntable to your Sonos system. What you would need is either a Sonos Five, A Sonos Port, or a Sonos Amp. These Sonos devices have a line-in port feature that would allow you to integrate your turntable into your Sonos system.

I hope this helps.

Please let us know if you still have further questions or concerns. We are always here to help.

Thanks,

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

To add to Paul A’s response, if you don’t have a need for a Five speaker and don’t plan to add any conventional passive wired speakers to your system (which would need a Sonos Amp), then a Port is the best and lowest cost solution.

An even lower cost solution would be to find a used Connect. The Connect was replaced by the Port. The only issue with a Connect is that you need a relatively recent version if you are using the S2 version of the Sonos App. As far as I could establish, the later versions have serial numbers starting 1502. But to be on the safe side I would look to find one with a serial number starting16xx. Of course, buying used is always a risk and you wouldn’t have the warranty that comes with a new Port.