Question

Trade Sonos Playbar for Arc

Just received the email about the Dolby Atmos supported Sonos Arc. Jumping out of my skin with excitement but what do I do with my current Playbar? Will there be a trade offer available for loyal customers?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

No one can tell you if there ever WILL be a trade up for the PlayBar, but fact is, currently there isn’t any such offer.

I want to know too!  Can we get the same 30% discount/credit for trading up to the new Arc?

The PLAYBAR is S2 compliant, and is not available to be traded up for the 30% discount. However, you could trade any ‘legacy” device in your system, and apply that discount to the purchase of a Sonos Arc. Trade-up discounts are not required to be like for like. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Agreed the trade up is lousy. Why allow trade of older devices and not current? I have a sonos beam and would trade it for 30% off the Arc in a heartbeat but its only play 5 gen 1, connect or connect amp in UK. Stupid 

Agreed the trade up is lousy. Why allow trade of older devices and not current? I have a sonos beam and would trade it for 30% off the Arc in a heartbeat but its only play 5 gen 1, connect or connect amp in UK. Stupid 

30% off an Arc would be about $240 savings.  You might be able to sell your Beam for that.

Userlevel 1
Badge

30% off an Arc would be about $240 savings.  You might be able to sell your Beam for that.

I agree, it's just easier, especially at this current time.