Question

Spotify not working

• 11 September 2019
  • 1 reply

I just 3 ONE speakers. I've setup 1 of them and only added spotify to test it out. All i get is "unable to play song x-- the connection to spotify was lost." Great first experience with the system. Any solves?

1 reply

So, you have three Sonos Ones. How do you have them connected to your LAN? Is one of them wired? Do they hang directly off the wifi signal?

Generally, "unable to connect" issues are either based in wifi interference, or firewall applications blocking the ability of the speakers to reach out across the system to reach the outside servers.

Perhaps if you were to submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of experiencing this issue, and either post the number here, or contact Sonos Support to discuss it.

I usually suggest the phone folks, they have more tools available, but are only available Monday through Friday during business hours. Both the Twitter and Facebook support folks are available 24/7.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.