Answered

Sonos RMA Process with DHL

• 25 October 2018
  • 3 replies

Hi, I have a faulty speaker which Sonos are replacing. They have provided me with a DHL RMA Label to return the defective unit to them but no instructions as to where i need to take it to get the return processed. The carrier is DHL.

Can anyone advise what I need to do??
icon

Best answer by Ditte 25 October 2018, 12:50

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21
I assume that you'd need to either take it to a DHL drop-off point, if they have a store or other customer center, or if there's a store that takes pickups for them... or you'd need to call DHL to schedule the box to be picked up by them.
I assume that you'd need to either take it to a DHL drop-off point, if they have a store or other customer center, or if there's a store that takes pickups for them... or you'd need to call DHL to schedule the box to be picked up by them. There is a drop-off point locally (its a stationery store). Maybe I'll take it along to them & see what they say??
Userlevel 5
Hi divettri,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 I'm sorry to hear that you didn't receive full instruction on how to handle your RMA. You can either call DHL, or arrange for pick-up online in which case you will need the waybill number which is located above one of the barcodes on the label - fair warning: it's tiny. You can also simply drop it off at your nearest DHL drop-off point, and they will sort you out.

Best,
Ditte