Sonos offer ´Apple gift card with purchase at Costco

• 1 December 2022
  • 7 replies

Do any one having a terrible time with the Sonos form to get the Apple gift card $50. 
No matter what l do (photos of the bill and the Sonos Beam bar) it refuse my form

Any one with ideas ????

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

Are you sure this has anything to do with Sonos?  It sounds like a CostCo initiative to me, as an incentive to buy Sonos from CostCo rather than from another retailer.  I may be wrong, but I doubt this is a ‘Sonos form’.

No doute 

Agreed, this is an offer from Costco, not from Sonos. It’s offered with the purchase of a Sonos, certainly, but the offer itself is not from Sonos. 

No doute 

So you are suggesting that Sonos are offering a gift card that benefits Apple to incentivise customers not to buy Sonos direct from Sonos.  Forgive me if I continue to doubt that.

I may owe you an apology. It looks like it may be a collaborative offer between Sonos and Costco, presumably with a financial arrangement that allows both parties to benefit.

I may owe you an apology. It looks like it may be a collaborative offer between Sonos and Costco, presumably with a financial arrangement that allows both parties to benefit.

Thank you John.
Yes, you had founded the right words to describe the situation “Financial Agreement “