Answered

Sonos Cutting out after speaker update

• 19 August 2018
  • 1 reply

Can someone help with this. It was a forced Speaker and App update. now music from I Tunes I Phone 6 keeps cutting out. i have no internet issues and the sonos is hard wired. i re loaded the app however no change. thanks
icon

Best answer by UKMedia 19 August 2018, 16:19

As the update will boot your Sonos devices, I suspect that you have a duplicate IP address in your system somewhere. Have you booted your router recently?

I suggest that open your router settings and reserve an IP address for each of your Sonos devices. I use the range 192.168.0.200 and above for my Sonos devices and this will ensure that no other device ever gets the same IP address allocated to it.

You will need to boot your router and your Sonos players after doing this. Let us know how you get on.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
As the update will boot your Sonos devices, I suspect that you have a duplicate IP address in your system somewhere. Have you booted your router recently?

I suggest that open your router settings and reserve an IP address for each of your Sonos devices. I use the range 192.168.0.200 and above for my Sonos devices and this will ensure that no other device ever gets the same IP address allocated to it.

You will need to boot your router and your Sonos players after doing this. Let us know how you get on.