Question

Sonos creating imported playlist from Macintosh Music App

• 14 January 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

I am using Sonos app version 12.2.2 to manage my music. I have reduced the number of playlist and still get a message that I have too many playlist.  I went through Sonos Imported playlist and found that Sonos is creating playlist named “Downloads”, “Library”, “Purchased” and “Podcast”.  Any suggestions on how to delete these playlist and not have them reappear?  Thank you

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @Cambridgehank.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us and for doing the extra mile of starting with some basic troubleshooting steps of isolating the situation. I would like to share some information to help out.

From this point, I would recommend calling our technical support team for more in-depth troubleshooting steps and further investigation on what is going on. It is best to contact our technical support team so they can dig deeper and find out what would be the better step to take and what is causing the issue as the Sonos App is just a software remote control to connect and play music through your Sonos ecosystem. I would also like to suggest submitting a diagnostic after 3-5 minutes of the issue happening so we can check if there are odd behavior on your Sonos devices or what the Sonos App sees based on what is being indexed through Sonos.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you still have further questions or concerns. Here in the community, everyone can help you out.

Thanks,