Answered

Sonos Beam won't work anymore.

• 4 May 2019
  • 1 reply

I was watching tv using a beam and 2 x play ones.
Decided to play music through these speakers, whilst the tv was still on.
Napster came up with a message that the speakers were being used on the tv and did I want to continue? I proceeded and nothing happened, but the lights on all three speaker started flashing white. At this point I could only get music through other speakers in the house, but not this room.
Tried rebooting the system / router etc and turning off the beam and play ones, but no change... just flashing white.
I then tried to fully reset the speakers... the play ones worked and have paired them back to the system... The Beam, however won't reset... still has a flashing white light all the time but no amber / green. Is there any other way to bring it back??
icon

Best answer by Jeff S 10 May 2019, 18:32

Napster came up with a message that the speakers were being used on the tv and did I want to continue? I proceeded and nothing happened, but the lights on all three speaker started flashing white. At this point I could only get music through other speakers in the house, but not this room.
Tried rebooting the system / router etc and turning off the beam and play ones, but no change... just flashing white.
I then tried to fully reset the speakers... the play ones worked and have paired them back to the system... The Beam, however won't reset... still has a flashing white light all the time but no amber / green. Is there any other way to bring it back??

Hi Limehouse,

Welcome to the community. If your Beam isn't resetting properly, there may be a hardware issue. It would be a good idea to work with our phone team on this issue. Please call us up, our number is found here.
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi Limehouse,

Welcome to the community. If your Beam isn't resetting properly, there may be a hardware issue. It would be a good idea to work with our phone team on this issue. Please call us up, our number is found here.