Answered

Sonos Beam & Samsung the Frame TV

• 23 March 2019
  • 1 reply

Hello, I have a Sonos beam + sub + two one’s all set as surrround, connected via HDMI ARC to a Samsung The Frame TV, and the TV works fine, audio comes trough the Sonos surround setup and remote control from tv properly controls volume on Sonos, the problem is that my Sonos room (set up for the surround) disappears form the Sonos app, can not control it, see it or listen to music, only works with the TV but it is not visible on the app, I do not know if it has something to do with the Frame TV entering art mode or what could be the problem, if I want to see my Sonos room on the app I have to turn off tv and unplug Sonos beam so it can show on the app and play music, but as soon as I use my tv again the problem returns, please help. Thanks!
icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 23 March 2019, 22:52

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

This has been answered here:

https://en.community.sonos.com/home-theater-228993/beam-only-works-with-tv-sometimes-6816935