Sonos Beam+Samsung Anynet+ not working

• 11 November 2018
  • 2 replies

need to setup Sonos Beam to work with my Samsung smart TV to allow Beam to control my TV. I went to my Samsung Smart TV, connected Sonos Beam, Chose Anynet+ and asked to discover new devices. The TV found Sonos Beam, but when open the device list to choose one to be enabled by Anynet+, Sonos Beam is not in the device list. I did the same with Fire tv and I selected fire tv in the device list. I unplugged Sonos beam, turned off the TV and started from the beginning. Same result - Sonos beam is not in the device list of Anynet+ after it discovered devices. Any help?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Try unplugging the TV for a minute, then plugging it back in. Turning the TV off doesn't actually reset anything on CEC/ARC, it has to be powered off by cutting the source of electricity.
Thanks...it worked. Been struggling for hours to stop my Samsung red led from flashing on shutdown. Should be a constant red.