Sonos Beam+Samsung Anynet+ not working

• 11 November 2018
  • 2 replies

need to setup Sonos Beam to work with my Samsung smart TV to allow Beam to control my TV. I went to my Samsung Smart TV, connected Sonos Beam, Chose Anynet+ and asked to discover new devices. The TV found Sonos Beam, but when open the device list to choose one to be enabled by Anynet+, Sonos Beam is not in the device list. I did the same with Fire tv and I selected fire tv in the device list. I unplugged Sonos beam, turned off the TV and started from the beginning. Same result - Sonos beam is not in the device list of Anynet+ after it discovered devices. Any help?

2 replies

Try unplugging the TV for a minute, then plugging it back in. Turning the TV off doesn't actually reset anything on CEC/ARC, it has to be powered off by cutting the source of electricity.
Thanks...it worked. Been struggling for hours to stop my Samsung red led from flashing on shutdown. Should be a constant red.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings