Question

Sonos amp availability

• 26 August 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi,

Sonos Amp has been unavailable through the month of August.

The order page says shipping will start from Aug. 28.

Is that date valid for orders being made today for example ?  Or will I simply be put at the end of the order queue and end up waiting weeks for the Amp to arrive ?

Tks

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @JackJack.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us and your interest in purchasing the Sonos Amp.

I would like to recommend calling our sales team at +18006802345 option 4 to get the most accurate answer to your inquiry since they may have the answer about stocks and orders. 

Please let us know if you still have further questions or concerns. We are always here to help.

Thanks,

My past experience has been that the delivery estimates are accurate. Of course, anything can happen. I don’t know the back order situation, but I can’t imagine it would take more than a day or two to process the back orders.

While not a SONOS experience, I once had a shipment that was sitting in the boat, waiting for its Customs clearance. Normally this required a couple days, followed by a day or two to reach the US ship point warehouse. Suddenly there was a dock strike … .