Question

Sonos 9.3 update for Mac- now Spotify not working

Show first post

39 replies

Same problem 😕
Same here
Same problem here Diagnostic report 1905170131
Same issue. Any update on this Sonos??? Wouldn’t mind being able to use the £1.5k worth of equipment I invested in.
Same here. Heard ablut „testing“? ;-)
>> 335690081
The system updated and now the same is happening to me.
Same here.
Likewise....disappointed family as it was going to be Christmas songs throughout the house, while we put up the Christmas tree 😞
I updated the firmware to 9.3 days ago and it went fine. I think this is another issue not related to 9.3 specifically. Alexa is not working either.

Sonos is surely going to have this bug fixed soon.
Same problem 😞
Userlevel 7
Badge +21
I am still on 9.2 and Spotify works fine for me, via both the PC Sonos app and my own app. I am in the USA. I am avoiding 9.3 and glad of it, based on the forum the past few days.
All seems to be working fine now - first time I've had a hiccup like that in the past 3 years. Bring on the Christmas tunes 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
I am still on 9.2 and Spotify works fine for me, via both the PC Sonos app and my own app. I am in the USA. I am avoiding 9.3 and glad of it, based on the forum the past few days.
To be clear, there's no evidence other than coincidence that there are 9.3 issues. There was a transient Spotify outage earlier today apparently only on their Sonos service.

I updated to 9.3 a couple of days ago in two separate households with no problems of any kind. After this, Spotify was working fine prior to their outage.
I found a fix that worked for me.

In the Sonos App

Went to settings>account settings then clicked 'Transfer account' then cancel.

Cheers

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings