Question

Sono's Play.1 volume

Hello, I've got a question about my play.1 when listening to tune in radio I find randomly the volume goes quiet for a moment then back to normal. is there a way to fix this in settings somewhere.
sorry if this has been asked before I did a search but didn't see any relevant threads for my problem.

2 replies

If the audio stops and restarts it's a 'dropout', usually caused by local network issues though it can occasionally be due to internet problems. For a bit of self-help see https://support.sonos.com/s/article/305

If that doesn't help you'd best submit a system diagnostic within 15 mins of such an event, note the confirmation number, and post it so Sonos Support can take a look.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hello, I've got a question about my play.1 when listening to tune in radio I find randomly the volume goes quiet for a moment then back to normal. is there a way to fix this in settings somewhere.
sorry if this has been asked before I did a search but didn't see any relevant threads for my problem.

Can you confirm that you have a Play:1 and not a Sonos One (With Alexa) - this sounds like 'ducking' where Alexa reduces the Audio output to hear any voice command more clearly.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings