Answered

SiriusXM won't connect

• 26 May 2022
  • 2 replies

I’ve setup SiriusXM with the Sirius APP, and it works fine on the iPhone App. My Sirius login is working fine.  When I attempt to Add Service for Sirius to the Sonos App, it gives me an error that my login credentials for Sirius are not valid.  But I KNOW that they are valid because I use the exact same ID and PW on the Sirius website and it works fine. I’ve attempted multiple times with same results.  I’ve also “Reset” the Sonos app.  Same results. 

Anyone have a solution?

icon

Best answer by Corry P 31 May 2022, 09:49

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Blisster7 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Are you still having this problem? If so, I recommend a reboot of your router - please turn it off for at least 30 seconds.

Once WiFi has come back, please try again - if still not successful, please reboot your Sonos system too.

Finally, if it still doesn’t work, I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team, who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and what it reports.

I hope this helps.

Integration between Sonos and SiriusXM has been unstable for years now.  I’ve done countless resets of my gear and removed and added the service.  Sometimes it works for a month, sometimes an hour, sometimes not at all (like right now).  But, then fails.  Encoding errors, can’t connect, etc.  I have no wifi issues, no network issues (I’ve spent my life as a software and network engineer), all other streaming services work great.  Even other Sonos services work fine.  And, the SiriusXM app works fine on PC, tablet, phone, etc.  I love Sonos for every other use case I have, home theater, any other streaming integration, piping any music source through the rest of the system rocks.  But, if you expect to listen to SiriusXM a lot, steer clear!