Shipping label request says missing information

I’m trying to do an upgrade and click on Request a shipping label and get the message ‘Missing Information - Please update all required fields in your profile and try again’.
But ALL the fields in my profile are now filled in and I still get the message.

How do I get past this Missing Information message?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

11 replies

@stijnverelst 

I’m not quite sure why you ask if you have the same problem; only you can tell.

Did you read Sonos’ Upgrade Program article?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Take a look at System | Sonos If any of your devices are elligible for a discount on a new one, it's posted there.

Same problem here?

How can I upgrade my Sonos device and receive a discount on my next buy?

Same here John. Since stopping the "bricking" devices after requesting a trade up due to backlash, you're now free to sell, give away or dispose of the qualifying products yourself.

Interesting.  That might be it.  They sent me an email with the 30% discount for the end of life products and I just purchased them with the replacement costs.  

Thanks for the reply

So, I gave up on this based on the fact I was trying to return a trade up product and it's no longer a requirement to do so.

Same issue w/ me.  Tried two different browers.  50 minute wait for phone support - Sonos please help!

Same here, tried clearing cache and using various browsers, nothing.  I’ve reported it to support via Twitter.

Badge

I too am getting the same message in the same situation.

I’m trying to do an upgrade and click on Request a shipping label and get the message ‘Missing Information - Please update all required fields in your profile and try again’.

I’m getting the same error message.

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

What kind of upgrade are you doing? Sonos do upgrades now??