Shipping label request says missing information

I’m trying to do an upgrade and click on Request a shipping label and get the message ‘Missing Information - Please update all required fields in your profile and try again’.
But ALL the fields in my profile are now filled in and I still get the message.

How do I get past this Missing Information message?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

What kind of upgrade are you doing? Sonos do upgrades now??

I’m trying to do an upgrade and click on Request a shipping label and get the message ‘Missing Information - Please update all required fields in your profile and try again’.

I’m getting the same error message.

Badge

I too am getting the same message in the same situation.

Same here, tried clearing cache and using various browsers, nothing.  I’ve reported it to support via Twitter.

Same issue w/ me.  Tried two different browers.  50 minute wait for phone support - Sonos please help!

So, I gave up on this based on the fact I was trying to return a trade up product and it's no longer a requirement to do so.

Interesting.  That might be it.  They sent me an email with the 30% discount for the end of life products and I just purchased them with the replacement costs.  

Thanks for the reply

Same here John. Since stopping the "bricking" devices after requesting a trade up due to backlash, you're now free to sell, give away or dispose of the qualifying products yourself.

Same problem here?

How can I upgrade my Sonos device and receive a discount on my next buy?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Take a look at System | Sonos If any of your devices are elligible for a discount on a new one, it's posted there.

@stijnverelst 

I’m not quite sure why you ask if you have the same problem; only you can tell.

Did you read Sonos’ Upgrade Program article?