Answered

Shipping damage

• 4 January 2021
  • 5 replies

Ordered an Sonos Arc late last year and was very excited to see it delivered on Christmas instead of projected early January date. Box was badly damaged and the speaker grill was dented. I’ve reached out to Sonos to initiate a swap but I haven’t heard back in a week odd. Anyone have any experience with dealing with this sort of this? Needless to say I was very excited to finally get the Arc and to see it come in all beat to hell was really upsetting.

BK

icon

Best answer by BilalK 14 January 2021, 17:14

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @BilalK.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for bringing this to our attention. I understand your situation and it can really be disappointing to see your product damaged. Thanks for doing the extra mile on contacting our sales team to reach out and was provided with a replacement option. I would like to suggest checking out your email and spam to see if you have already received the email confirmation, instruction, and return label. If not, please feel free to contact our sales team to request for an expedited replacement as you do not have to suffer prolonged waiting time just for Sonos to meet your expectation of a flawless product. You may reach out to our sales team @+18006802345 option 4.

I hope this helps.

Please let me know how it goes and keep me posted.

Thanks,

Paul thanks for the response. I’ve reached out via email and gotten two separate responses. One directed me to the eCommerce and the other to the technical support team without giving me directions on how to contact them. I tried the number you suggested and spent a considerable amount of time on hold and eventually had to hang up. Not sure if they are only available during office hours. I’m currently unable to call during office hours for the next week at least. I also checked my spam folder and no replacement email or return label was present. Is there another route you could suggest?

Again I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to answer my query

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @BilalK.

Thanks for the update and immediate response.

My apologies for the long wait as we are still experiencing large amount of call volumes than the usual. If you can send me a private message of your Sonos Account email address or the email address you used on your Sonos Account, I can definitely coordinate this with our product returns team and see what we can do to help you out.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. I’ll be more than happy to help.

Thanks,

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @BilalK.

Thanks for reaching out to me, I apologize for the late response. I have consulted this with one of our support team and as per response, there was already a contact made and was advised to check your email for any response from our technical support team regarding your concern.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. I’ll be more than happy to help.

Thanks,

I was able to finally contact someone via chat last night and have started the return process.