set up

• 7 May 2020
  • 7 replies

Can’t set up. 

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Not much to go on.

If new system plug one unit into router and try setting up using Advanced/Boost mode.

No clue. I’m technically challey

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

What are you even trying to do … this isn’t a chat it is a forum.  It helps to say what you are wanting to do in detail for people to come and try and help you.

Ok I’m trying to hook up Sonos to Samsung tv 

Which Sonos? Which Samsung? What method are you trying to use to connect? 

Since you seem to be unable to provide even the simplest of detail, you may be better off trying to contact Sonos Support directly to discuss it. At least a direct conversation might be quicker in pulling some of the rather important pieces of data about what you’re trying to do, and provide you some comprehensive direction in which to go,

I usually suggest the phone folks, they have more tools available because they're on the phone with you, they are available Monday through Friday during business hours. The Twitter support folks are available 24/7. 

Yes you’re right.  I Will call them bc I’m hopeless w technology.  Thxs for trying to help Bruce. 

I’ve often found a voice to voice communication to be most helpful when I’m struggling with tech. Somehow, it helps me focus.