Sanus mount attachment for Sonos Arc compatibility

• 18 April 2021
  • 1 reply

Hello,

I'm considering buying the Sanus TV mount attachment for the Sonos Arc soundbar (WSSATM1), but I'm not sure if it would be compatible with my current setup:

- LG 65" OLED CX TV
- Reinston Ultra EU025 full-motion TV mount (sorry, available in Polish only...)

See here for a couple of photos (pardon my temporary messy cable management).

As you can see, my TV mount differs quite significantly from the one used in the instructions for WSSATM1. Also note that it's tilted downwards by 15 degrees in order to get a good viewing angle while lying in bed.

Does anyone have experience using this mount attachment with a similar TV mount? Or maybe someone could point me to a different solution which could work in my case?

I realize that this might not be the best place to ask this. I have also reached out to Sanus’ customer support, but I’m still awaiting their response and I’m not inclined to believe they would give any recommendations outside their own product range.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7

I’m not 100% certain, but because of VESA interface mounting standards and the inclusion of spacers, the Sanus mount should work with your LG and current TV mount.