Answered

Room size for sub mini

• 30 September 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

My lounge is approx. 20ft x 12ft. we have the usual stuff, couple of sofas etc. But my question is this, will my sound experience be improved enough by the sub mini when i add it to my playbase or will it feel lost because of the size of the room? I don’t have surround speakers but am thinking of getting some.

icon

Best answer by Mr. T 30 September 2022, 13:11

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7

The Sub Mini has not been released yet so other community members cannot provide an informed decision from their own listening experience.

The reviews for the Sub Mini have started to be released, so you could base your decision on them, although I assume most will be focussed on using the Sub Mini with the Ray or Beam, rather than Playbase.

Sonos do however have a 100 days return period when you buy direct. Your best option is to buy the Sub Mini and trial it for yourself.

If your ears hear enough of an improvement with the Sub Mini, keeping it. If not, return it.

Surround speakers will certainly enhance the sound experience when watching suitable content.

Userlevel 4
Badge +5