Answered

Registering speakers on app

• 11 April 2019
  • 3 replies

The app will not allow me to register my speakers, keeps saying there was a problem. Since I can’t register, I cannot utilize any functionality that the app offers for the speaker system. All the speakers are connected and operate, just the issue of registration
icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 11 April 2019, 03:21

As a guess, the speakers are having a hard time reaching the Sonos servers in order to transmit the data. Try a reboot of your router, that might resolve the issue.
View original

3 replies

As a guess, the speakers are having a hard time reaching the Sonos servers in order to transmit the data. Try a reboot of your router, that might resolve the issue.
I have rebooted by router. I have completely redone the setup routine (with no issues). My speakers show as registered when I login to Sonos.com. Through the app I am locked out and it says I don’t have any speakers registered to my account...can someone explain this to me? Case 1551088463
I'd recommend getting in touch with Sonos support directly. Click on the "Contact Us" link below.

The phone lines tend to be M-F during business hours, but Twitter and Facebook are 24/7.