Rechargeable / outdoor speakers

• 2 July 2017
  • 5 replies

I have invested in sonos over the last couple of years and have been really happy with the products - but i'm disappointed that Sonos haven't produced a rechargeable speaker that can be used Outdoors in the garden. Any idea if and when this may happen in the future???

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

I agree! I have over 10 zones and would buy two more if an outdoor single pack unit was available.
To the OP: no one other than Sonos has any clue and Sonos won't say.
Perhaps sonos wants us to get out our extension leads so we can plug in a play speakers for the garden - now that would be really trendy - not a good look for sonos
Come on sonos please sort it out
That would be unsafe in most gardens. The permanent solution is to use passive speakers that need wires carrying low voltages and are therefore safe, that are acoustically designed for good sound in the garden, and are also weather protected. Plenty in the market that sound as good as Sonos speakers, many of which offer excellent value for money.
That would be unsafe in most gardens. The permanent solution is to use passive speakers that need wires carrying low voltages and are therefore safe, that are acoustically designed for good sound in the garden, and are also weather protected. Plenty in the market that sound as good as Sonos speakers, many of which offer excellent value for money. Outdoor wireless speakers are waterproof.