Reauthorization

• 25 October 2018
  • 5 replies

Badge
I got a message that i need to reauthorize to access my Sonos. When I go into settings it says I am logged in. But the music service I am trying to access says my username or password is incorrect. I am confused. Can someone tell me what is going on? How do I log off and then logon again?

5 replies

Delete the service from your music service out of the Sonos client. Then go back and add it in. That will force a "reauthorize" event for you.
Badge
Thanks
Delete the service from your music service out of the Sonos client. Then go back and add it in. That will force a "reauthorize" event for you.

Hi Bruce,

I cannot get this idea to work. Did your steps plus tried again with a total reboot. Any other ideas? My log in works fine at SiriusXM.
L
There was some recent reports of issues at SiriusXM. I’m not a subscriber, but the gist of it seemed to be that you needed to reset the streaming password (not the normal password, there is apparently a separate one for streaming) on the Sirius website, and once that is done, go back to Sonos and reset the password on the Sonos side.
Thanks, I will try. I actually did that too but the streaming side is saying I am signed in elsewhere....
Thank you though...it does sound like SiriusXM's issue.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings