Reauthorization

• 25 October 2018
  • 5 replies

Badge
I got a message that i need to reauthorize to access my Sonos. When I go into settings it says I am logged in. But the music service I am trying to access says my username or password is incorrect. I am confused. Can someone tell me what is going on? How do I log off and then logon again?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Delete the service from your music service out of the Sonos client. Then go back and add it in. That will force a "reauthorize" event for you.
Badge
Thanks
Delete the service from your music service out of the Sonos client. Then go back and add it in. That will force a "reauthorize" event for you.

Hi Bruce,

I cannot get this idea to work. Did your steps plus tried again with a total reboot. Any other ideas? My log in works fine at SiriusXM.
L
There was some recent reports of issues at SiriusXM. I’m not a subscriber, but the gist of it seemed to be that you needed to reset the streaming password (not the normal password, there is apparently a separate one for streaming) on the Sirius website, and once that is done, go back to Sonos and reset the password on the Sonos side.
Thanks, I will try. I actually did that too but the streaming side is saying I am signed in elsewhere....
Thank you though...it does sound like SiriusXM's issue.