Qobuz

• 1 October 2018
  • 7 replies

When will Qobuz be available for Sonos product in the US?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
When will Qobuz be available for Sonos product in the US?

Hi Duke1021,

Welcome to the community. We don't have a timeline available for Qobuz support in the US. I'll send along a feature request to our development team for you though.
Please implement Qobuz into sonos. I signed up for an Qobuz account today with no rejections or lack of functionality. Qobuz features work fine through my iPad. It seems like it is now time to support Qobuz in the sonos system.
Userlevel 2
I've also added Qobuz in the US and need this added to my Sonos system. When is this going to happen? Thanks.
Userlevel 7
Badge +21
Qobuz has been available on Sonos in other geos for years. You need to ask Qobuz when their US service is going to be enabled on Sonos. There is zero point in asking Sonos: its the Qobuz lawyers/engineers that determine where their service is available.
Userlevel 7
Badge +21
Actually this page includes two references to Sonos: https://help.qobuz.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003537732-Qobuz-available-on-all-of-your-devices so I would ping Qobuz to find out the schedule for availability.
Please add support Qobuz now. I signed up and have full functionality......google supports it...just saying
Userlevel 7
Badge +21
Ask Qobuz, not Sonos.