Answered

Poor sonos connection

• 12 January 2019
  • 1 reply

I’ve had sonos for 4 years with very mixed success. More times than not my device won’t connect to the speakers in the kitchen. WiFi strength is very strong. My iPhone X has much less success than my old I Pad. When I stand with both in my hands the iPad connects 75% of the time and iPhone maybe 50%. Every year or so I contact sonos, get the run around and get told to try various things ... which invariably ends with me getting bored of not being able to spreak to someone when I want to. So ... new year, new start ... I’m back. Anyone can help? I don’t use sonos enough to really care ... but maybe that’s because it’s so unreliable. Yours, frustrated ....
icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 12 January 2019, 14:36

Perhaps follow the guidance shown in these two links to get your network system working correctly and then see how your Sonos system performs after that:

Home Network Stability

Reducing wireless interference

If you do not fully understand the issues being suggested, then it’s perhaps best to get hold of a friend that can assist you, as mentioned in the first link above.

Hope that helps. ?
View original

1 reply

Perhaps follow the guidance shown in these two links to get your network system working correctly and then see how your Sonos system performs after that:

Home Network Stability

Reducing wireless interference

If you do not fully understand the issues being suggested, then it’s perhaps best to get hold of a friend that can assist you, as mentioned in the first link above.

Hope that helps. ?

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings