Answered

Playing music on my iPhone

• 13 October 2018
  • 3 replies

recently downloaded music to my iPhone does not appear in Browse-OnThis Phone in the sonos app
icon

Best answer by Chris 13 October 2018, 17:20

are you sure its downloaded …. and I don't think if you download from Apple Music (subscription service) it will show those. You have to go into apple music app within sonos for that - which is a much better way to stream the songs as well since streaming from your actual phone has lots of downsides.
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
are you sure its downloaded …. and I don't think if you download from Apple Music (subscription service) it will show those. You have to go into apple music app within sonos for that - which is a much better way to stream the songs as well since streaming from your actual phone has lots of downsides.
Thanks for the reply. Music was purchased and downloaded from the Apple Music store
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
That should show. Make sure actually downloaded and not in cloud. You could easily tell by turning off all wireless and seeing if plays on phone.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings