Playbar 2

• 5 December 2018
  • 4 replies

Hi Guys, does anybody know if there is a Playbar 2 in the works or have intel as to roughly when the Playbar 2 will be getting released?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

I am hoping it will be Dolby atmos inclusive, I am looking at the bose 700 because it is just a superior sound bar and in my opinion looks a lot better than the playbar. The rest of my home is fully sonos, it would be great not to have to switch to a different brand in one of my rooms.

It doesn't look like the Bose 700 supports Atmos.
I am hoping it will be Dolby atmos inclusive, I am looking at the bose 700 because it is just a superior sound bar and in my opinion looks a lot better than the playbar. The rest of my home is fully sonos, it would be great not to have to switch to a different brand in one of my rooms.

These are my main reasons for wanting to know if there will be a new playbar on the horizon as I am happy to wait for its release.

Thanks for your time and responses

Cheers
Userlevel 7
Badge +23
There is nothing pending in the FCC database so they won't be any new hardware releases for at least four months, based on history. What exactly do you want from a "playbar 2" anyway? Apart from the obvious (Playbar with HDMI)?
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi, diego4ree. Welcome to the community. We do not make announcements of any future plans for products. We will be sure to forward this feedback for you, however. Do let us know if you need anything else. Many thanks.