Question

Partnership request

• 4 August 2020
  • 2 replies

My name is Agil. I am CEO of Control Systems Technologies in Azerbaijan. I contacted your company a few times in order to build a corporation. Unfortunately, none of them was positive. I am looking forward to hearing from you. First of all, I want to give you information about our company. Control Systems Technologies works for more than 10 years in Azerbaijan. Company is divided into several parts. We have shops that realize sales of Security systems, IT devices, Smarthome devices and electronic products. We are the official distributor of a lot of brands. We know that there is a need for Sonos products. That's why we want to be the official distributor of Sonos. If we create a co-operation with you, we will create a sales plan, advertisements in a short time and realize high sales. Please send us your solutions in a short time for beginning co-operation. We need partner costs to build our position in the market.

Best regards Agil Omarli

sales@controlstore.az

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Seems legit

Good luck with that - perhaps India will come next.

Honestly though, Sonos may have missed the bus with these geopraphies that are adequately served now with cheaper solutions from folks like Amazon/Google with stand alone devices or with third party additions wired to these. Markets here at Sonos price points will be a niche in a niche.