Answered

No sound from Sonos1's

• 7 April 2021
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

Hi my Sono’s one’s keep disconnecting.My Beam is fine but no sound from the one’s.The App just says no system found and I cant access anything on the app.I don’t understand the technical stuff and don’t know what to do :(

icon

Best answer by Corry P 12 April 2021, 11:08

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Are these Sonoe Ones set up as surrounds “bonded” to the Beam (all part of one “room”) , or are they set up as a stereo pair, with a different “room” name as the Beam?

Is the Beam OK or is no system found? Those seem to be contradictory statements. Unless you have set the Ones up in a separate system?

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Dieselgarfie 

Are you still having this problem? If so, I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team, who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system.

Badge +1

Thanks Guys.They are all part of the same room.It just seems to do it every so often and Right itself as well. When it happens it says that it can’t find the system

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Dieselgarfie 

The first thing I recommend you do is switch your router off for at least 30 seconds. If it’s not a very expensive router, I recommend you do this every two months or so. Please reboot Sonos at the same time, and switch Sonos back on when the WiFi is back up.

Do you have anything that extends the reach of your router? If so, please test your system with it turned off.