Answered

No radio on Sonos

• 26 January 2021
  • 3 replies

Have been listening to radio with no problems on my Play 1 and connect amp …..tried today and I get no connection as”server cannot be found”. I’ve tried everything!  I tried My Radio and others but no luck. …..reset router etc. Any ideas? 

icon

Best answer by drbobbit54 26 January 2021, 21:22

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @drbobbit54,

Welcome to the Sonos community. Thank you for reaching out to us and for describing the issue. We appreciate you for letting us know what you have done so far. To help you out why you can’t stream on any radio stations in the Sonos app, I'll be requesting from you in submitting a diagnostic report and include the confirmation number in your response to find out the cause. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns, we'll be glad to assist you.   

Hi. I managed to get radio back by downloading the latest Sonos app and using that for operating. What the issue was I haven’t got a clue. Hopefully it won’t happen again. Much appreciate the quick response. Thanks.  

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @drbobbit54, thanks for your response and for updating us. I’m glad that you’re now able to stream radio stations after downloading the latest software of the Sonos app. In case you run into any issue with your Sonos, please feel free to reach out and we’ll be happy to assist you.