My order is not showing up in my account

• 13 May 2020
  • 5 replies

Order number :

Moderator Note: Personal information removed

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

@yamarnous Sorry for the slow reply and welcome to the Sonos Community. I see that you have reached out to our Sales Team via email. They will assist you further from there about your Sales order.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Good luck with the email thing.  I submitted two questions via the ‘email’ dealing with the same issue and besides receiving the automated ‘we got your request’ only crickets since then.  

Finally had to call the sales line and after waiting over an hour talked to a live person who was able to regenerate the confirmation email and provide me with my order number.  My order is still not showing up in my account, but when I submit my email and order number on the track order screen, it shows up as backordered.  I am not going to get worried about it until the week of July 10th passes which was the expected ship date.  

Maybe it is just the COVID thing that is throwing things off at Sonos and so many other places.

My order placed on Nov 26th is not showing up in my account, and I cannot track it.  And, I have been on hold for 30 minutes awaiting a live person to speak with.  Not cool.

Badge

I have exactly the same issue, is this perhaps because the that item is back ordered, perhaps it only shows once it has been shipped. Stupidly I didn’t copy the order number down from the order confirmation screen, and I have no email confirmation but have been charged. I’m a little bit annoyed at this as I can’t get through to anyone in sales support. 

Badge

Oh, and it has used my 30% off upgrade credit because I was upgrading from an old component. I’m guessing the order just must’ve gone through and it isn’t showing for whatever reason, however this isn’t particularly great