Answered

My cloud home service not updating

• 7 February 2023
  • 4 replies

I’m using my cloud home as a service on my Sonos. All works well, but when I add an album or even rename an existing track, it doesn’t update on the Sonos listing- anyone else had this?

icon

Best answer by buzz 7 February 2023, 11:51

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Are you then running an update, from Settings>System>Music Library>Update Music Index Now?

With any NAS, disable the Recycle folder. You have no control over the order that folders are processed. If you edit a track’s meta data and the Recycle folder is processed first, the new meta data will be interpreted as a duplicate track and ignored.

Are you then running an update, from Settings>System>Music Library>Update Music Index Now?

No, I’m using the my cloud home service 

With any NAS, disable the Recycle folder. You have no control over the order that folders are processed. If you edit a track’s meta data and the Recycle folder is processed first, the new meta data will be interpreted as a duplicate track and ignored.

Thanks, I have no idea how to do that, but I’ll have a look