Question

Multiroom speakers to stream podcasts & spotify

• 17 November 2018
  • 0 replies

Hi!

I'm looking for speakers that I can put in my shower, bedroom and living room to stream podcasts/music/youtube to from my iphone. I'd like to be able to have the podcast playing on multiple speakers at once so I can walk around in my house without missing anything. I thought maybe the Sonos Play 1 (or perhaps the Sonos One) might be good to use for this, but I'm not sure if it is possible to stream podcasts from an actual podcast app. I can't really find a lot of information about it. I'm now using the Castro podcast app, but of course using another app is also an option, as long as it works. I don't want to use another service if that includes extra ads and/or an extra subscription fee. I'm also unclear if it is possible to stream YouTube to these speakers and have that play on all speakers simultaneously.

Last of all: which Sonos speaker might be best to use in a shower room? They're all using electrical outlets so I'm not sure if it's a good idea at all.

Any tips/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.