Question

MacBook Pro Bluetooth can't find Move

• 14 May 2020
  • 4 replies

My phone connects with no problem to the Move using Bluetooth, my wife’s phone finds the Move with Bluetooth on her phone, BUT...my MacBook Pro doesn’t ever show the Move in Bluetooth, no matter how close my laptop is to the Move. Any ideas as to why?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

I’m going to hazard two guesses. One, you don’t have bluetooth turned on on your Mac. Two, the Sonos is already connected to one of the phones, and won’t pair with another device until you turn off the bluetooth on the device it’s already connected to. 

Thanks for the suggestion, but I do have it turned on, and no other device has it selected. In fact, I purposely told theater devices to Forget the Move.

Hmmm. Those were the two most likely potentials. Maybe you should contact Sonos Support directly to discuss it?

I usually suggest the phone folks, they have more tools available because they're on the phone with you, they are available Monday through Friday during business hours. The Twitter support folks are available 24/7. 

Thanks a lot. I’ll take your advice!