Question

Live Chat

• 11 August 2020
  • 4 replies

I was just doing live chat but no representative were available, does anyone know if it opens a case and someone will get back to me? It doesn’t appear there is anywhere to email a question.

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @tnault, welcome to the community.

Thank you for reaching out; the live chat is available from 10 am to 6 pm EST. 

However, a chatbot will be assisting you first. If you still need assistance or the simple troubleshooting suggestions didn’t work.

The chatbot will assign you to a live chat agent and create the case.

I would be more than happy to answer your questions. 

If you have other concerns, feel free to reach out.

Just a note, it’s Eastern time, not Eastern Standard Time. Currently, it is Eastern Daylight Time. 

In case you were trying to call first thing. 

Badge

I have the Move outdoor speaker and it works great...with my home system, but can it work off my phone oe my Apple wireless player if I go away somewhere?

Thanks,

Mark

I have the Move outdoor speaker and it works great...with my home system, but can it work off my phone oe my Apple wireless player if I go away somewhere?

Thanks,

Mark

Yes the Move is also a Bluetooth speaker - to switch it over to a Bluetooth connection short press the long thin middle button on rear of speaker. Long press that same button (if necessary) whilst in Bluetooth mode to pair it with a mobile device (if you haven’t done that already) and play music to the speaker using your chosen mobile App, like Spotify, Apple Music etc.