Large Apple Music Playlist Shuffle

• 4 October 2018
  • 0 replies

I've been a Sonos owner for several years and pretty happy up to now. I've also been using Apple Music for a while but just recently decided to take the plunge and use iCloud with Apple Music, stop buying music and just stream. So now I am relying on iCloud and not a "Music Library" stored on a computer. One thing I have noticed is that for large playlists (I have one I play often that is 5000+ songs) it takes a long time for the Sonos app. to recognize and start playing it (like 5 minutes or more) and errors out several times before I can get it to work. Smaller playlists do not have this problem. If I play the playlist through my phone (using iCloud not files local on the phone) just to play on my phone not Sonos it plays immediately. I really would like to see this issue fixed/improved. I don't understand technically what it's actually doing that takes so long but it's really frustrating and annoying. PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS, it's so awful.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.