Is there a way I can delete some of "My Products" or "My Software" from my sonos profile?

• 27 September 2017
  • 3 replies

Badge
1. There is a Play1 on there that isn't mine. I don't have a Play1. It was recently added and that is when my troubles started. I'd like to delete that but cannot find a way to do so. 2. There are also a good many Software packages (iOS, PC, android and one other I don't recognize at all) that I've used over the years (since 2012 or 2013) and I suspect there is some kind of iOS Beta conflict that I can't resolve. I don't have any iOS devices anymore.

Basically, I can't update my software. I can't add or remove services. Is there I way I can go into the sonos webpage, login, go to my products (which will show hardware and software from the beginning of time) and just delete the hardware or software I want to delete. Then I'll reset controller (android) if need be. Any ideas?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Badge
1. There is a Play1 on there that isn't mine. I don't have a Play1. It was recently added and that is when my troubles started. I'd like to delete that but cannot find a way to do so. 2. There are also a good many Software packages (iOS, PC, android and one other I don't recognize at all) that I've used over the years (since 2012 or 2013) and I suspect there is some kind of iOS Beta conflict that I can't resolve. I don't have any iOS devices anymore.

Basically, I can't update my software. I can't add or remove services. Is there I way I can go into the sonos webpage, login, go to my products (which will show hardware and software from the beginning of time) and just delete the hardware or software I want to delete. Then I'll reset controller (android) if need be. Any ideas?

To be clear: I DO HAVE multiple play 3s and Play5s and a CONNECT. I do not and have never had a Play1. (I may get a couple but not until I get Sonos working) I May have had an iPhone at some point since 2012 but can't remember. (So many phones in the last 10 or so years) Multiple PCs over the years. None now. Just a Chromebook (which I love) and a good android phone. Diagnostics: 7888102
similar question. different configuration, but similar. I had 7 devices. I bought an 8th. I returned it. How do I get it off my list? Why? It keeps showing up in Alexa's list of sonos devices, and I'd like to reuse the name
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Try powering down all of your Sonos components and then power back on one by one with the wired device first.