Welcome to Ask a question

Not sure where to post? Ask your question here.

906 Topics

2nd user can't access the music and playlists on her spotify, it will only play the primary users!
Question

I am the main user of our spotify system. I have my spotify, soundcloud accounts linked, and also play music direct from my music library. My girlfriend also uses SONOS, via the app on her phone,...

Podcasts on Sonos not showing episode length so can't forward or rewind
Question

OK - here's my podcast on my iPad clearly showing the episode length and here's the same podcast in the Sonos app with no episode length. It doesn't happen on all podcasts but when it does you can'...

Using 'on this iphone' to play apple music downloads
Question

Hello - I've recently subscribed to Apple Music, and have downloaded tracks to my iphone. However, when I select 'on this iphone' in the Sonos app, I only see a couple of the downloaded albums, n...

volume control
Question

wireless volume control

sonos boost
Question

how do u connect sonos boost to your speakers if already connected to the sonos bridge

SONOS can't connect to WIFI
Question

After a power surge, I had to reset the name and password for my WIFI network. Now my SONOS can't connect to the WIFI. I've tried adding my control device to the current system and this was unsucces...

play5

play5 gets lost in avail devices on spotify

Multi Room installation

Dears,can you please let me know what are the minimum requirements for installing multi room audio system(4 rooms), Regards.

Add ceiling speakers to current playbar/play 1 system
Question

I'm struggling adding 2 ceiling speakers powered with a ZP90 to my current system which is a 3:1 system using a playbar and 2 x play 1's. I've got the ZP90 wired to the playbar with an Ethernet cable...

Soundbar plus two play 1s doubt
Question

Quick couple of question for you guys....is possible to bond a Playbar with a pair of Play 1s?. If yes then the second question is if it will force a sorround sound mode for the Play 1s or could be ju...

Product life cycle/Software updates
Answered

Hi Everyone I'm considering buying a Sonos PLAY:5. Since this speaker is a year or two old , I wanted to know what's the life cycle of a sonos product , when might another play speaker be release...

One sub. 2 setups
Question

I got two sound setups in my livingroom. I got two speakers in my sealing, a sub and playbar. The two speakers are connected to 1 of 5 sonos connect AMP. In my livingroom, I want to use one...

Music Stops and Starts
Question

Hi, Lately our music has been stopping and starting quite a bit. It usually stops and starts when I add one the Play:3 or Play:5 into the group. Any ideas about how to fix this? I use an Airpor...

Pico Remote to toggle Connect:Amp between radio station and TV via group with PlayBar

Goal: We need a way to toggle our Connect:Amp between a radio station and listening to TV. Set up: Our kitchen and family room are adjacent, and it's easy to watch the TV from the kitchen. But the...

Deleting duplicate imported playlists
Question

How do I delete duplicate imported playlists?

2.5 year old playbar high-pitched noise - Sonos asking for £199 replacement fee

Hi all, My Playbar has developed a high-pitched noise that is extremely annoying and basically means that we can't use it anymore. The Playbar is 2.5 years old and has not been used for a few mont...

HELP
Question

I was listening to music from all our sonos players, and suddenly they all where "lost" from the list on the right on the app. What happened? I have tried to configurate them all over again, but noth...

TV remote only increasing volume. Cannot even disconnect it!!
Question

My youview TV remote is now connected to and controls my sonos playbar. Unfortunately every single button on the remote turns the volume up, including the volume down button. I've reset the remote c...

Playlist change

Dear support.. I have made a tons of playlists with a streamer called "TDC play" fine! Now the company is sold and changed name to "yousee music" I can off course connect to yousee music, however a...

Connect Amp on its side?
Question

Hi, I need to place my connect amp on its side to hide behind wall mounted TV. Will this be an issue? Top holes would still be facing out, bottom would face to wall. One sode would sit on self. Can a...

Modem Reset . Sonos Favs and Playlists Lost
Question

Due to internet issues our ISP reset our modem. We have reconnected to Sonos but have lost our favourites / playlists etc. Is there a way to reinstall them rather than manually adding everything ?

Volume differences across two systems
Question

I have a Play 3 and a soundbar in different rooms. If I add the soundbar as a group with the Play 3 or just select the soundbar the volume from the soundbar is VERY loud. How can I make it so that bo...

Unable to add songs to the Queue

Anytime that I try to play a song I receive the following message "Unable to add songs to the Queue." I have changed no components or service in my home. The unit (Sonos 5) has worked flawlessly for...

using line in with echo dot
Question

is there any way to use the line in feature with the dot so I can still use my speakers for tv? When I connect to the Play5 I can't get tv sound because it bypasses the playbar, making the connected P...

Sonos with Amazon Firestick

I have a fire stick in a home theater at my house. I would like to plug my fire stick directly into the HDMI of my projector, but I don't want to run audio cables. Is it possible to get the fire stick...

Badges

View all "Badges"

Top liked

What's going on?

Topics
Replies
Members

Recently online