Question

Iheart radio stations now not available

Iheart radio stations now not available that were there before. Any way to fix this??

9 replies

Same story here. I've written Sonos and am awaiting the response. Just last week it was available.
IHeart was working up through Friday, 10/13, and today, Monday, 10/16, Sonos app says 'unable to play'. WTF!?
I just upgrade (per sonos desktop app) and now iHeart is broken for me too...
The whole purpose of my sonos devices is to listen to iHeart...
NOT a happy camper right now
Have you tried the desktop version of TuneIn, to see if it's an issue with the Sonos speakers, or the station?
Following is the response I received from Sonos on Oct. 16, 2017 after I spend time with them on this issue:

We are currently investigating this issue deeper as this has now being reported by more customers.

As of right now the current workaround would be to follow the steps that you've already taken and add the station to your Sonos favorites.

You will still be able to playback the stay from your Sonos Favorites.

Thank you for providing me with all of the information you have provided me with as this will be very helpful in getting this issue resolved.

I will update as soon as we find a resolution for this issue.
Since i updated the app today I can’t play iheart radio. Says can’t connect and won’t play through favourites either. Even my iTunes playlists are unavailable. Basically can’t play anything. Is this going to be fixed ASAP?
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
helenlaw wrote:

Since i updated the app today I can’t play iheart radio. Says can’t connect and won’t play through favourites either. Even my iTunes playlists are unavailable. Basically can’t play anything. Is this going to be fixed ASAP?

iHeartRadio is (or at least was; it's been a few hours) having issues with the system(s) that format their station data for Sonos. Another user discovered this in a different thread about iHeartRadio.

However, iHeartRadio wouldn't have anything to do with your iTunes playlists. Make sure that your computer isn't off or asleep.
I am having the same issues. probably longer but i just realized it was all Iheart stations being effected
You might want to look at this thread, as well.

https://en.community.sonos.com/music-services-and-sources-228994/iheart-radio-won-t-play-6792750

• :D
    • :?
    • :cool:
    • :S
    • :(
    • :@
    • :$
    • :8
    • :)
    • :P
    • ;)