Answered

ignored by customer service, 3 times

• 30 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi I just want to share my experience to the community and I hope no one encounter the same issue as mine. Hopefuly someone from sonos can see this and give me some guidance on what to do next. 

I always love sonos brand and recommend to many of my friends, however the recent events make me hesitate to continue to do so. I have a broken sonos roam which got warranty  exemption after initiate contact with sonos CS team (which is nice!). But as I am currently overseas, sonos service team said there will be someone contact me and issue an RMA label slip. After a week, no one contact me, so I had to contact the service team again. This time they say they have a internal error and someone will contact me within a week. Unfortunately that did not happen either. so I tried again...but still, they said my case is responsible by my region distributor and someone will contact me. but sadly still no contact.

I email the ceo mail box on their support page, no response at all.

In short, after nearly two months, and several emails, multiple contacts with CS team, no response or follow up actions whatsoever.

The support guys always say someone from the regional team will contact me. But I kept waiting for days/weeks with no response at all. 

I have 3 customer service case numbers so far, but right now I am about to give up on sonos.

I like sonos as a product, but the customer service is just disappointing.

Mod edit: removed case numbers

icon

Best answer by Corry P 30 November 2022, 16:38

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @jamestylin 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

I’m very sorry to hear you’ve had such a problem getting in touch. I have ensured that your cases have now been flagged with a Customer Service manager and you should hear back from us soon.

Please be assured that your feedback will not go unheeded - thank you.

I hope this helps.

update:

Sonos has reached out to me and provided acceptable solution, thank you.